Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within Miss Bear and our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create a Miss Bear account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Name, Email Address,Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Delivery Address
Data collection purpose
- Delivery purpose, example passing your personal information and delivery address to our courier or supplier
- Marketing messages, newsletter or promotional material
- Data analysis, understanding our customers and their needs
- Day-to-day operation and maintenance of accounts
- Contacting you or responding to your inquiries and comments
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Miss Bear website.
Data storage and protection
Miss Bear ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Implementing physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit to Miss Bear we will collection information including:
- Browser type
- Referral link, the website you visited before entering our website
- Interaction on our webiste, the pages you visited
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Cookies are small amounts of data that a website can send to your web browser and store on your computer. We use HTML cookies and Google Analytics cookie to enhance navigation and website functionality to optimize customer’s experience.